When building the web page "Maps and GPS - Map Scale Calculator" I
had to create an interaction with the user (input by the user,
calculations by the device and the presentation of the results to the
user). After completion I wanted to go a step further. The result was
building a prototype calculator based on HTML and JS. All the style
features are included in the web page. So you can store the web page
locally. This page and the calculator are under construction.
- Creating a keyboard with buttons.
- Adding functionality (script code) to the buttons.
- Presenting the results.
- Dealing with "if" statement and it's conditions.
- Dealing with "switch" statement and it's conditions.
- Manipulating strings and numbers.
- Converting strings to numbers and vice versa.
- Dealing with operators.
- The HTML-page with the
- Test for mobile devices Test
- The quick guide.
- The description (pdf, not yet).